Cemetery in Bohnice is the final resting place for patients of the -nowadays quite legendary- psychiatric hospital, which was founded in 1903.
(and for italian refugees from WWI, who died mostly of typhoid fever)
There are about 4000 graves here.
The cemetery is abandoned since 1960s and is not publicly accessible.
In the pictures church, which lies in the southern part of the cemetery, in 1932 and now.